The most differentiating factor during the selection of bespoke style of suits is that there is complete control of the customer to select and decide the inclusions in the suit. Tailoring bespoke suits is like painting on a canvas based on the desires of others while taking necessary steps to completely satisfy them to perfection. The common requests for bespoke style suits would include:
- The type of fabric
- Addition or deletion of features according to the fit
- The method of constructing the garment
- The type of finishing
Difference between bespoke suits and ready-to-wear suits
There is an extreme difference between the two types of suits. Ready-to-wear suits come is standards sizes and patterns which are modified or altered according to the body of the customer which leaves the suit to be imperfect most of the times. In contrast, bespoke style suits are made based on individual size and are tailored from the beginning without any pre-existing patterns. In addition, bespoke suits come with variety of options which are listed below.
- Selection of stitching – The best thing about selecting such suits is selection of style for attaining a perfect cut. This is the distinct advantage of custom made suits. Some companies offer different stitching styles based on the time afforded by the customer. Additional flair can be added by involving flamboyant stitching with the result being gloriously constructed suit. However, stitching must be subtle and elegant so that people do not mistake it to be a cheap replica of a famous brand.
- Boutonniere – Boutonniere holes and lapel pins definitely attract the beholder and make the suite exquisite without any conflicts. Custom suit companies offer myriad options which illuminate the suit further when the right choice is made.
- Lining & Back vents – Lining makes an elaborate show and is a major asset for the suit. Contrasting colors can clearly highlight the look of a suit. Back vents are optional which are not seen on a regular suit. However, companies offer back vents for convenient sitting ability without damaging the suits texture. There are single vents and double vents so pick the suitable option as it can determine what type of person you are.
- Shirt – A great bespoke suit shines best with appropriate shirt beneath it with great looking collar, cuffs, etc. Nonetheless, designing a shirt is different from the suit and is charged separately. It would be even attractive if the suit is completed with a tie.
Apart from these regular options bespoke suits Sydney come with varied selections which grow with the imagination and creativity of the customer. There is no limit for such suits; all that is required is for the customer to clearly demarcate his requirements without any hesitation so to obtain a suit which makes him/her a standout among others in their community.
See Also: Wedding Car Hire