Do you own a caravan? Owning a caravan can be advantageous as aside from using it for your personal use, you can also use it for business. In fact, even with just one caravan, you can already start a van for hire business. You can even assist neighbors who are about to move. Yes a caravan can indeed help you a lot. However, you should also take good care of it especially during the times when it can hardly be used because of the bad weather like winter season. You need to park it in a safe place. if you have a secure garage, then you can park it there. However, if you don’t have one or maybe it is used for your other vehicle, then you should leave it in a caravan storage facility. For sure there are a number of them in your area.
Since it is quite important that you will end up with a secure caravan storage facility and in fact, it is the main reason why you will rent one, here are some good tips that you can use:
– Check if the said storage facility or the one you are eyeing is a member of Caravan Storage Site Owners’ Association. This group is one of the most recognized body and if the storage facility is a member of this, it means that it is really reputable and reliable. Note that they do not easily give certification unless the facility is thoroughly checked if it is indeed equipped with their requirements.
– The facility should be with robust perimeter protection. This way, your caravan will not be victimized from theft and at the same time, thieves will not be tempted to get their hands in it. We all know that thieves these days are getting bolder thus if the facility is not that secured, then your vehicle is in a great risk. So, this should be one of your priorities. One of the most secured is the caravan storage Sunshine Coast.
– Then the access control is another aspect you must also check. If there are many access, then it means that there are also a good chance the thieves can invade the place. However, if it is heavily guarded, then that should just be fine.
– Most caravan storage facilities have electronically locked gates. However, if the one you are planning to rent is with a manual gate only, then be sure to check if their padlocks are really big.
– The facility should be with surveillance cameras that can cover all the areas in the facility especially those areas that are not that exposed. At the same time, the lighting should be enough so that all areas are well lit.
So, these are the things that you should ensure when looking for a caravan storage facility. as your caravan is surely expensive, you should take good care of it and ensuring that it is in a safe storage facility is one way of doing that. See to it that it will be in the same condition when you will use it again.